Our Giving Journey
Amidst pandemic and economic downturn, we committed to giving away a percentage of our profits. In 2020, we asked our KindMoney customers which community organizations meant the most to them. From those suggestions, we found five organizations whose missions resounded with our vision to help one another.
- Riverwest Food Pantry Learn More
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission Learn More
- Safe Harbor of Sheboygan County Learn More
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Milwaukee Learn More
- Hunger Task Force Learn More
We donated $40,000 to these charities in 2020.
As we continue forward in our mission to help one another, we’ve identified other ways to bless those around us.
- We invested $250,000 to the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation to assist individuals interested in starting, strengthening or expanding their businesses.
- We donated $25,000 to the City of New Berlin’s Recreation Department to support their Healthy Kitchen initiative.
- We joined the American Indian Chamber of Commerce whose mission is to promote economic development in Wisconsin Indian Country through support of local entrepreneurs.
- We donated $10,000 to the Waukesha County Community Foundation and United Way of Greater Milwaukee in the wake of the Waukesha Christmas Parade tragedy.
Thank you for trusting us with your money. By choosing to be Kind, you are impacting the community around you.
$40,000 donated Together we can make a difference!
Join us on our journey towards a kinder digital banking experience. We are humbled by how much KindMoney and you have given back to those in need.