Our Giving Journey
When we launched KindMoney, our goal was to give ten percent of profits made on the returns of funds away to charity.
Amidst pandemic and economic downturn, we stayed committed to our goal. In 2020, we asked our KindMoney customers which community organizations meant the most to them. From those suggestions, we found five organizations whose missions resounded with our vision to help one another.
- Riverwest Food Pantry Learn More
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission Learn More
- Safe Harbor of Sheboygan County Learn More
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Milwaukee Learn More
- Hunger Task Force Learn More
We donated $40,000 to these charities in 2020 and we can’t wait to see the community impact KindMoney will have in years to come!
$40,000 donated Together we can make a difference!
Ten percent of KindMoney’s profits go to charity. Join us on our journey towards a kinder digital banking experience.
We are humbled by how much KindMoney and you have given back to those in need.